"It’s not about who thinks you’re beautiful, it’s about what you think is beautiful. Take pride in what you do. The things that shake you, color who you are. That, will be your truth."
Tohara, Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii
"Your eyes have no luster…My father is a jeweler I’ve seen plenty of gems growing up, ones that truly dazzle, true gems.That’s why I can tell right now you have no shine to you. It’s proof that there is hesitation in your heart!"
Masumi Koutsu, Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V
reblog with your personality types bolded for your own reference, or for your followers to get to know you better! add some others if you know any, such as hogwarts houses: not a typical personality test, but they give other people insight into what you’re like! ones with free online tests and information are linked.
zodiac: aries, taurus, gemini, cancer, leo, virgo, libra, scorpio, sagittarius, capricorn, aquarius, pisces.
myers-briggs: istj, isfj, infj, intj, istp, isfp, infp, intp, estp, esfp, enfp, enfj, esfj, estj, esfj, enfj, entj, entp.
the four temperaments: melancholic, phlegmatic, choleric, sanguine.
alignment: lawful good, neutral good, chaotic good, true neutral, lawful neutral, chaotic neutral, lawful evil, neutral evil, chaotic evil.
enneagram: type 1, type 2, type 3, type 4, type 5, type 6, type 7, type 8, type 9.
soul type: sage, server, scholar, king, artisan, priest, warrior
aura colors: red, orange, magenta, yellow, abstract tan, environmental tan, logical tan, sensitive tan, green, crystal, blue, violet, lavender, indigo, red overlay.
hogwarts house: gryffindor, slytherin, hufflepuff, ravenclaw.
My Eye Colour Is:
- very tall
- very short
- many good friends and a few acquaintances
- a few good friends and many acquaintances
- many good friends and many acquaintances
- a few good friends and a few acquaintances
- one of the eldest children in my family
- one of the middle children in my family
- one of the youngest children in my family
- an only child
- broken a bone
- needed stitches
- needed surgery
- had an x-ray taken
- been on prescription medication
- been to therapy
- an extreme fear of going to the doctors
- a relative who works in the medical field
I’m afraid of:
- the dark
- the future
- what people think of me
- losing someone I love
- a job
- a car
- best friend(s)
- friends online
- my own room
- more than 3.14 of Pi
- more than one language
- how to convert km to miles and vice versa
- the names of most of the states in the United States
- the names of most of the countries in Europe
- most of the elements
- things I shouldn’t